Concept and vision of Junior Group
The Junior Group program was founded at Black Bridge in 2013. It gathers junior golf talents aged from 9 to 15 years, gives them a high-level practice facilities and helps them start on their sports career.
For all its members Junior Group provides:
- intensive individual and group golf lessons provided by an experienced team of instructors (Lukáš Martinec, Matti Erlebach, Jiří Holý, Martin Kubricht, Vojtěch Dostál),
- golf camps in the Czech Republic or in foreign countries,
- organized trips to the Czech Amateur Tour events,
- winter preparation (physical training and a golf camp abroad),
- training of other activities related to golf game (e.q. course management or sports psychology).
Junior Group is financed from four pillars:
- parents and children,
- Black Bridge golf club,
- Black Bridge golf course operator
- and our sponsors as a supporting pillar.
The Junior Group concept is successful from the very beginning in both personal performance and competitive results. Most children have achieved a significant game improvement.
Since 2015, we have managed to obtain the status of Junior Training Centre, so we comply with the methodology of Czech Golf Federation regarding youth golf.
|Junior Group players with Black Bridge golf club support:|
|Hricíková Sarah (d.o.b. 2002)||+3,8|
|Jana Csicsayová (d.o.b. 2002)||0,3|
|Andrýsová Anna (d.o.b. 2003)||0,4|
|Tvoroch Tomáš (d.o.b. 2001)||2,4|
|Kolátor Marek Martinian (2001)||3,6|
|Popper Adam (d.o.b. 2005)||4,2|
|Fischer Nicole (d.o.b. 2003)||8,6|
|Holeček Karel jun. (d.o.b. 2006)||9,1|
|Urban Tomáš (d.o.b. 2001)||10,1|
|Erreguin Marco Andrea (2004)||10,8|
|Chajda Kryštof (d.o.b. 2003)||11,6|
|Vysušil Matyáš (d.o.b. 2005)||13,3|
|Guanova ZiLing (d.o.b. 2006)||17,6|
|Petráňová Laura (d.o.b. 2006)||24,4|
|Della Pietra Federico (d.o.b. 2008)||34,1|
|Mülbachová Natálie (d.o.b. 2007)||39|
Become a sponsor
Have you been thinking about supporting junior golf? Become a sponsor of the Junior Group and you will transparently see where your money goes.
|Representative players with individual club support:|
|Supported professional players:|